Cain Brothers maintains dialogue with over 400 private equity, hedge funds, and venture capital funds that are focused on making investments in the health care sector. Cain Brothers facilitates growth capital transactions between our clients and the private equity and debt communities through a variety of transaction types, including:
- Sales of existing financial sponsor portfolio companies,
- Sales of businesses to financial sponsors or their existing portfolio companies,
- Buyside assistance for financial sponsors seeking particular health care target investments,
- Raising growth equity capital through private placements with private equity, venture capital, and other private investors, and
- Raising debt from a variety of lenders, including commercial banks, finance companies, mezzanine funds, hedge funds, and other financing sources.