Associates will work on mergers & acquisitions, growth equity and debt capital raising, fairness opinions, valuations, and strategic advisory engagements. Cain Brothers’ deal team staffing provides an extensive client exposure with leading healthcare industry companies and private equity/venture capital investors.
There is excellent potential for promotion within the firm.
The Associate role provides an exciting opportunity to be actively engaged in transaction execution within most sub-sectors of the healthcare industry. Further, the Associate role is supported by a comprehensive mentorship program with senior bankers and there is excellent potential for promotion within the firm.
- Creation and oversight of presentations to senior management and board members of clients and prospective clients
- Preparation of offering memoranda, pitch books and other materials related to M&A transactions, private equity and debt financings, valuations and fairness opinions
- Comprehensive financial modeling and valuation analyses
- Managing client due diligence processes
- Oversight of Analysts on deal teams and assist in training and mentoring of Analysts;
- Opportunity to participate in on-campus recruiting to further build the firm’s franchise
- Two to five years of relevant experience in investment banking, consulting or corporate strategy/business development
- Bachelor’s and MBA degree with emphasis in finance, accounting and/or economics is preferred
- Strong M&A financial modeling capability
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
We interview for full-time positions in late summer/early autumn. If you attend a school from which we recruit, please submit your application to your Career Services resume drop. We also welcome applications from qualified candidates at all graduate programs. Please contact Danielle LeBenger at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Cain Brothers, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.